Flat Racing > Sunday April 27th

Kempton 3:15 New Rich looks too big a price at 12/1 in my opinion, he loves it here at Kempton. He beat several of these over course and distance in February and is only two pounds higher in the weights tomorrow but he has a very handy 5 pound claimer on board in George Downing. All his three career wins have come over course and distance and although he ran a poor race here last time out, he was in Stall 12 which was a terrible draw. He is not ideally drawn in Stall 10 tomorrow but if he can get the breaks inside the final furlong he is more than capable of winning this. New Rich WIN @ 12/1 Bet365

Re: Flat Racing > Sunday April 27th

4.05 Gowran Sereza 7/4 Bet365 BOG
Sereza ran finished well behind stable companion Edelmira at Tipperary last week. Unfancied that day, she is sure to come on for that run. It will be very disappointing if she cannot open her account against this moderate opposition.
10 Points win Sereza 7/4 Bet365 BOG
3.35 Gowran Exotic 7/2 boylesports BOG
Alarm bells ring when a stable is flying and a fancied horse is badly beaten. That is why I'm Yours is passed over in favour of Exotic. Exotic won well at Galway in August and even though the stable has been quiet, with the Guineas meeting less than a week away, I do not expect that to be the case for much longer.
10 Points win Exotic 7/2 Boylesports BOG 5.05 Gowran Falkirk 2/1 Stan James BOG
Falkirk was given a very quiet introduction last week at Tipperary running on without ever being put into the race. This race looks weaker still and I would expect him to win and give O' Brien a confidence booster ahead of the Guineas meeting coming up.
10 Points win Falkirk 2/1 Stan James BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.