BBOTD > Friday April 25th

Sandown 2:45 - Bet365 Mile(Group 2) (1) 1m 14yds Richard Hughes makes his comeback at Sandown tomorrow after being on the sidelines through injury so it would be no surprise if he were to have a brilliant day tomorrow. He rides Montiridge here for the Hannon stable and he has to enter calculations based on his 2nd to Soft Falling Rain in a Group 2 at Newmarket when last seen. The horse also loves it here at Sandown, he is 2/2 and he bolted up in Listed company over course and distance when last here. I think Penitent is the clear value in the race at the prices personally, he has a 100% strike-rate here from three runs, will love a bit of cut in the ground and the stable is now bang in form. Penitent WIN @ 15/2 Bet Victor - Register for a Free £100 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-bet365-mile-betting-penitent-to-make-if-4-4-around-this-course

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 1515 sandown 1pt win western hymn 4/6 bet365 i put this colt up last month when he won very easily,he quickened up at the furlong pole and he soon put daylight between the rest of the field so much that he was eased close home,and i would expect another impressive run today,he is still my bet for the derby and if he wins as easy as last time,my ante post bet will look that bit sweeter

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.