NRL Anyone interested??

Thought Id give it a go! Will keep it short in case there is no interest! Round 5 Penrith v Melbourne 1.80 1.95 West Tigers v Warriors 2.30 1.57 (home game for Wests but being played at JADE stadium Christchurch NZ) Cronulla v North Queensland 1.70 2.05 St. George v Manly 1.60 2.25 Brisbane v Paramatta 1.37 2.90 Canberra v Sydney City 2.35 1.55 Souths v Newcastle 2.15 1.65 (home game for Souths but being played on the Central Coast) Odds from NZ TAB At first glance I reckon ML value in Tigers (won same venue 50 4 last year and are comin into this one in top form, while the Warriors have proven to be a good side to back agains since their finals appearance 2 seasons ago) NQ (Again a side in top form coming up against a side that I beleive will struggle to compete in the forwards) and Manly (well you just have to look at St Gs recent run t realize its a bit strange that theyve been made favs) Also like the look of Brisbane and Sydney. Although the odds arent particullay inviting for the chooks. Cheers guys, addd your thoughts if u can!!

Re: NRL Anyone interested?? Wow thats ridiculous odds on the Wests-Tigers. I was talking about betting on this game with my mate at work and we both said that Wests will win and that the odds should be good seeing that the Warriors have just had a big win. Didn't think that the Warriors would be the favourites. The Warriors have a terrible record playing at Jade stadium. I would think that the odds should be reversed. The Warriors are such a hot and cold team and traditionally play like mud after a good win the week before. Generally the players get big headed and then they are brought down to earth once again and made to look stupid. Keep the NRL threads coming Rowdy. :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.