BBOTD > Monday April 21st

Fairyhouse 5:00 - Boylesports Irish Grand National Chase(EXTENDED HANDICAP) (Grade A) 3m5f In summary, this is a pure lottery and there are some quality stayers that have cracking chances including Tammys Hill who stayed on really well to win the Cheltenham Foxhunters last month. That was a tough race though so it will be interesting to see if he will be up to two very tough races in the space of a month. Home Farm is fancied by many to go very well in this race after finishing 3rd in this very race last year and he is another that has to come into the equation for a race which has been his target all year. Jonjo O'Neill is a trainer to watch too, he has brought two horses over and I wouldn't be surprised if Shutthefrontdoor ran a big race for JP McManus. Sraid Padraig WIN @ 25/1 Sky Bet - Plus a £30 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/irish-grand-national-betting-sraid-padraig-should-be-well-suited-to-this-mighty-test

Re: BBOTD > Monday April 21st 3:55 Redcar - Kiwi Bay (8/1 Bet365) 1pt Win The Dods yard look to have hit the ground running this season and my selection did well to win over C & D on his seasonal debut and reasonable to expect some more improvement as he historically improves upon his first run of the season. Has gone up 5lbs for that win but is running off the same mark that he started off last season and Conor Beasley's claim offsets the rise in the weights. Five of his eight career wins have come over this course and distance and although this is a tough race I think he is nailed on to run well.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.