Santos Value Bets

Just thought I'd do this to focus on horses who I think offer good value bets. A few pointers... bets must be a minimum advised of around 5/1. I will use a scale of 1pts win or 1pts each way on all bets. Some days may have one bet some may have a few more. A small write up will provide info on why I feel the horse may offer value and how I think they could go on the day.

Re: Value Chaser Bets SUN 13/04/14 Stratford 3.05 - Smadynium (1pts win, 9/1 BetVictor) A newcomer to the Phillip Hobbs yard from Donald McCain Smadynium has finished second in his last two chase outings. He was only 1 length behind Alderbrook Lad two runs back but his best piece of form looks to be the second lto where he was second to an impressive Jet Master who has since gone on to win again, he was also 5 lengths clear of the third horse that day. His bare form looks decent enough and if ready on his stable debut can go well. Wincanton 4.00 - Friendly Society (1pts win, 7/1 Bet365) You have to be a little forgiving with Friendly Society in order to back him today after being Pulled Up last time at Taunton where he put in an error strewn display. His run before that was 7th of 16 at Cheltenham where his run looked a bit better then the bare form as he came into the race late but he was slightly hampered and did hit one pretty hard and although he was never going to win it was a good finishing run in good company. He also has two seconds and a third in his previous three runs two of those pretty narrow defeats. You do feel he is a horse who needs everything to drop right but as such is a fair price.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.