BBOTD > Sunday April 6th

Fairyhouse 3:15 - Irish Stallion Farms European Breeders Fund Mares Novice Hurdle Championship Final(Grade 1) 2m4f The Gordon Elliott trained Layla Joan won a Class 4 novice hurdle at Ayr back in February and unseated rider last time out at Doncaster in a Listed novice hurdle when going off the 9/4 second favourite. She looks like a very decent horse but I am not sure if she is up landing a Grade 1. Gambling Girl is the main danger to Adriana Des Mottes in my opinion, this mare won a Grade 3 at Down Royal by 8 lengths last year and if she recaptures that sort of form tomorrow she will go close. I have stuck with a fairly hefty bet on Adriana Des Mottes here though, I only back a favourite on the very rare occasion if I think the horse has a massive chance and on this occasion I do think she has a very big chance. Adriana Des Mottes - 4 Points WIN @ 5/2 Bet365 - Also Get a £200 Free Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/fairyhouse-mares-novice-hurdle-preview-adriana-des-mottes-is-the-class-horse-in-the-field

Re: BBOTD > Sunday April 6th 1455 cork 1pt win maarek 7/4 paddy power 7 year old gelding who has changed stables yet again,and on his seasonal debut carries a welter weight,but he is the class horse in the race and deserves op weight,hes probably better at the shortest trip,but he can fluff the start and the 6 furlong with the heavy going this could be ideal for him,goes well fresh

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.