Scottish Football > April 1st & 2nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 1 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Motherwell (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 2 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hearts v Aberdeen (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 1 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Greenock Morton v Dumbarton (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Scottish Football > April 1st & 2nd Inverness v Motherwell - Draw 23/10 William Hill I think the draw looks most likely here and it's a fair price for me. Motherwell are the side in better form but it's typically a tough stadium to travel to and they aren't always as convincing away. Inverness have triumphed in the last two head-to-heads here, in better form though, and played fairly well against Motherwell a few games ago despite a 2-0 loss. If there's a winner I'd expect it to be the away side but I'd want slightly better odds than best 2/1.

Re: Scottish Football > April 1st & 2nd I personally fancy Motherwell for the win in this game, and think 2/1 is a brilliant price with Bet365. Motherwell threw away the match in their last game, a late 2-1 loss to Kilmarnock, and Stuart McColl will no doubt have the team firing on all cylinders to avenge this. The team also have a bigger squad and more depth than Inverness, so I would fancy the midweek element of the tie to have less of an impact on their side. Josh Meekings, an integral centre half for ICT, misses the game for the home side, and with Richie Foran and Aaron Doran potentially out again too, the side are going to be vulnerable to the quick attack and could struggle for creativity without Doran in particular. A Motherwell win would take McColl's men into second place in the league - a massive coup for the side who have been stuck behind Aberdeen for some time now, and I expect them to play the occasion and take the win.