BBOTD > Sunday March 30th

Leopardstown 3:45 - Leopardstown 1,000 Guineas Trial Stakes(Group 3) 7f Aidan O'Brien comes here three handed as per usual and of course he has to be highly respected as always especially as he has a 31% win strike rate here at Leopardstown which is an amazing return. His best hope is likely to be Bracelet as Joseph O'Brien gets the mount on the horse but the filly has to improve on her success in a maiden last time out to win here in my opinion. There is no doubt that the most likely winner of the race is the Dermot Weld trained Balansiya as she was awesome on her debut run and is bound to have a great future. I like to have an each-way bet in a race like this though and I think that O'Callaghan could have a really nice filly here in Queen Of Power. Queen Of Power WIN @ 25/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/leopardstown-1-000-guineas-trial-queen-of-power-can-improve-and-nick-a-place

Re: BBOTD > Sunday March 30th 1500 ascot 1pt win dawalan 7/2 bet365 4 year old gelding was a well beaten favourite at the festival last time out, this is a drop in class for him today and if he has recovered from then,he could run a big race,he has 2 from 4 wins on hurdles,and one 2nd in a bumper, barry geraghty was on board when he has won and takes the ride again tomorrow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.