BBOTD > Saturday March 29th

Doncaster 3:50 - William Hill Lincoln(HERITAGE HANDICAP) (2) 1m Richard Fahey is always a trainer to stay on the right side of early on in the season and his horse Gabrial's Kaka has to enter calculations here. The 4 year old gelding finished 2nd to Seek Again in a good York handicap when last seen and he gets to run off a very nice weight on Saturday so he is respected. The Roger Charlton trained Captain Cat is another that could figure in the hands of Joe Fanning. This horse beat Chookie Royale at Kempton in October and was 2nd to Robin Hoods Bay last time out who has franked the form massively by winning the Winter Derby. I think the value in the race lies with Chookie Royale and Tullius though, it is a really tricky race but that is where my money is going. Chookie Royale WIN @ 22/1 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/william-hill-lincoln-preview-chookie-royale--tullius-the-value-in-a-very-hot-race

Re: BBOTD > Saturday March 29th 3:50 Doncaster - Unsinkable (25/1 Bet365) 1pt Win Off Art has been my long term ante-post fancy but the price has collapsed now that he has scraped in at the bottom of the handicap and its difficult to justify taking 8s about a horse that was twice that price last week, I think if he turns up fit and ready to go he should run a massive race for the in form Tim Easterby. In the pursuit of some value I have landed on Unsinkable, a rare flat runner for Jonjo O'Neill, while he may have been bought with the intention of going over timber I don't see any reason why he cannot rack up some major prize money on the flat tomorrow as he generally fits the profile of a likely Lincoln winner. He has some decent form behind horses like Van Der Neer and Windhoek and if getting back on track after a disappointing effort on the polytrack lto (first run back from a break and not given a hard time after chance had gone) he could well outrun his odds. Fits a lot of the main trends for the race as an unexposed 4yo at the right end of the weights, he looks to be well drawn (in theory at least) and should relish the ground conditions.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.