West Ham v Hull City > Wednesday March 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Hull City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Hull City > Wednesday March 26th I am favoring the home side here. West Ham are in a streak of 3 losses in a row, but they deserved to get at least 3-4 points. They had lots of injured players that are back in the squad and had a few games to get back in shape. I think it is finally time they scrape some points. This is a good opportunity on home turf against a team that is surely not better. Hull will be lacking Boyd who got sent off.

Re: West Ham v Hull City > Wednesday March 26th I'm going to disagree with you and fancy hull to win. Hoping fletcher out and borini unable to play hull can take advantage. If jelavic and long can link up as they have been hull will win this 2-0. Hull 2-0 HT 18/1 hull 2-0 FT 16/1 hull DNB 5/4 GL all

Re: West Ham v Hull City > Wednesday March 26th

I'm going to disagree with you and fancy hull to win. Hoping fletcher out and borini unable to play hull can take advantage. If jelavic and long can link up as they have been hull will win this 2-0. Hull 2-0 HT 18/1 hull 2-0 FT 16/1 hull DNB 5/4 GL all
Pretty sure fletcher and borini will not be playing in this game fella Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk