National Hunt Racing > Sunday March 23rd

Downpatrick 3:55 Montana Slim was pulled up in this race last year off a mark of 109 but he now runs in the race off a mark of 100 after a poor run over hurdles last time out. His run at Navan the run before that though really caught my eye, it was over 3 miles on heavy ground and he travelled really well but didn't have that finishing speed to win (traded as low as 1.25 in running). The ground is a small bit better today and I think the extra distance will suit the 12 year old. At 16/1 he is worth a shot. Montana Slim WIN @ 16/1 Bet365

Re: National Hunt Racing > Sunday March 23rd 2.25 Downpatrick Good As Gold 3/1 Boylesports BOG Fahy has a very good record at this venue at this time of year. Good As Gold has been consistent and lto was 4th to Lughnasa at Leopardstown in a mares handicap. Receiving the mares allowance today and with her jockey claiming 7 she will never get a better chance. The opposition is moderate. 10 Points win Good As Gold 3/1 Boylesports BOG 2.55 Downpatrick Seskinane 3/1 BetFred BOG As I am unconvinced about Un Beau Matin I have to go for Seskinane here who like the favourite has been very consistant. His 3rd to Don Poli lto at Clonmel reads slightly better and he might be the sharper of the 2 today. 10 Points win Seskinane 3/1 BetFred BOG