Premier League - Week 7

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 20 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v Whitlock, S (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Thornton, R v Lewis, A (19:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderson, G v Van Gerwen, M (20:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Taylor, P (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.49 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wright, P v Van Barneveld, R (21:40 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League - Week 7 Week 7 previews: 4pts D.Chisnall to beat S.Whitlock 6/5 Coral On everything we’ve seen in this tournament so far Chisnall has to be the call here. There is a doubt over his doubles but that doubt is always there. One positive is his scoring power is likely to give him a lot of chances to hit those doubles which should be crucial. Something is clearly not right with Whitlock at the minute and with his confidence showing no sign of returning I’ll take the Australian on again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-whitlock-betting-dave-chisnall-can-ease-relegation-fears-with-much-needed-win 4pts R.Thornton vs A.Lewis - Over 6.5 180s 5/6 Skybet I think we’ll see some heavy scoring in this match. These two both know the way to the 60 bed and both need the points for their own agendas so they should be fully on it from the start. Lewis is a 180 machine when he gets going but Thornton isn’t too far behind so in a match I expect to have plenty of legs seven 180s should be within reach. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/thornton-vs-lewis-betting-180s-should-flow-between-two-heavy-scorers 4pts G.Anderson vs M.van Gerwen - Over 6.5 180s 10/11 Skybet I’m looking forward to this match. This should be a belter and the confidence the two men bring into the evening I’m expecting plenty of big scores including a lot of 180s. MVG hit six in eight legs last week and while Anderson only hit two against Lewis he missed a lot more which on another night would’ve given him five or six himself. Both are fantastic scorers and we should see seven 180s here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-van-gerwen-betting-leeds-can-enjoy-lots-of-180s-with-these-two 3pts P.Taylor (-2.5 legs) to beat W.Newton Evs Bet365 While Phil Taylor isn’t at his most dominating best at the minute he may not be as bad as people are making out. In a lot of the matches he has lost recently he has had the chances to win or get a lot closer but he just hasn’t taken as many of those chances as we are used to. His confidence should have improved with his win last week and with Newton only ever beating Taylor twice in the Championship League where dare I say it Taylor may not be too fussed I expect Taylor to win here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newton-vs-taylor-betting-taylor-can-enjoy-yet-another-win-over-newton 3pts P.Wright vs R.Barneveld - Draw 4/1 Betfred I think this could be the closest match of the night. Wright is playing brilliant darts in this tournament but Barneveld has been ultra strong in the last two weeks himself. You can never truly rely on Barney these days but I think he’ll be inspired by the big crowd, as will Wright, so it may just be that at the end of the 12 legs these two are unable to be separated. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wright-vs-van-barneveld-betting-12-legs-may-not-be-enough-to-separate-these-two