Jump Racing Friday 13th March

2.40 Cheltenham Briar Hill 5/4 Paddy Power BOG Kings Palace has won 3 in a row including 2 here and was very impressive here lto beating nothing but doing it well. Briar Hill is unbeaten and has sometimes made heavy work of beating nothing in Ireland in 3 runs over hurdles but this ground will suit and the way he scooted up the hill last year in the bumper here suggests to me with maximum confidence that he will win. 10 Points win Briar Hill 5/4 Paddy Power BOG 3.20 Cheltenham Bobsworth 7/4 BetFred BOG On his wins here last year and this years Lexus, Bobsworth looks a certainty. Silviniaco Conti was handed the King George when Cue Card stopped between the final 2 fences and I do not think he stays. In addition the stable has been very quiet this week. The main Irish hopes have no chance on this ground so the placings look to be filled by Lord Windermere and the improving Triolo D'alene. However nothing has the stamina or class to match Bobsworth who is unbeaten in 5 runs here, 10 Points win Bobsworth 7/4 BetFred BOG That's my lot. Best of Luck!

Re: Jump Racing Friday 13th March 1.30 Cheltenham - 2pts win Broughton @ 7/1 (Bet365) If handling this track I think John Ferguson's charge has a huge chance here. Rated 89 on the flat he's clearly a smart performer and looks a real hurdler having been second and first on two tries over obstacles. The first of those was a highly promising 2nd at Doncaster when thundering home to just fail behind a good horse in Fox Norton - a top effort on debut - and that gives high hopes of staying at this more demanding track. He then eased home on less suitable soft ground at Musselburgh last time, again beating useful rivals (the runner-up was in the process of a big run when falling in the Fred Winter). Has the tactical speed to compete here and on his Doncaster effort should come up the hill especially on this ground. Should go close. 2.05 Cheltenham - 1pt win Montbazon @ 25/1 (Bet365) Looks a big price to me for all he's only had one run in two years. That came in last month in the Betfair Hurdle when not running without credit on heavy ground after a lengthy absence. If he comes on plenty for that and is ready to do himself justice then he could outrun his odds. Prior to that was a very smart bumper horse and novice hurdler who is well-treated on a fine Supreme Novice 4th behind Cinders and Ashes and Darlan. His only defeat over hurdles other than that was on debut when narrowly held by the smart Colour Squadron so he's a talented animal. Goes on this ground well and we know he handles the course. Alan King's yard are going better now and I'm optimistic he can go close. 4.40 Cheltenham - 2pts win Full Shift @ 11/2 (Ladbrokes) Looks to have a really good chance here for all this is a tricky race. Has a good jockey on board and looks progressive. Beat a now 144-rated rival on hurdling debut before chasing home the again smart Cole Harden next time who had the run of the race on soft ground. Stayed on well to win at Kempton when last seen in a decent race and I really think this type of race will suit him. A good pace will help, he stays this trip well and the return to better ground is no problem whatsoever. Still looks fairly treated to me off 135 and there will be more to come in this type of race I feel. Must go well.