FA Cup Semi-Finals > April 12th & 13th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Wigan Athletic v Arsenal (17:07 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 13 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Sheffield United (16:07 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 5 weeks later...

Re: FA Cup Semi-Finals > April 12th & 13th It has been a long time since Arsenal have lifted a piece of silverware and they will never get a better opportunity to win a trophy, it looks like it has to be handed to them on a plate. If only things worked like that though, there are always unexpected twists and turns and one side that can cause a big upset are Wigan. The Championship side are the current FA Cup holders as Roberto Martinez master-minded a 1-0 victory over Manchester City in the final last season. They went to the Etihad in the last round and beat City 2-1 again and the best teams in Europe would struggle to do that. I don't know what it is but Wigan have transformed into a superb cup team that nobody wants to play, in fact I reckon Arsenal would much prefer to play Premier League side Hull City. Arsene Wenger's men are coming into this game in terrible form with no win from his last four games. They have shipped 12 goals in their last 4 games which included a 3-0 defeat at Goodison Park last weekend. As a result of that defeat, 4th place looks in jeopardy for the side that looked like lively title candidates before Christmas. Wenger may be a great football man but he is a terrible tactician. This game is going to be a lot closer than most think in my opinion and the 13/2 on Wigan with Boylesports is definitely worth a small investment. A bet that is worthy of a slightly larger investment is Wigan +1 European Handicap which is as big as 9/5 with Bet365. This is the perfect time for Wigan to play Arsenal, they are playing great stuff in the Championship and Arsenal look lifeless. Giroud has had a tough campaign and he looks legless, the midfield looks all over the place and a well structured Wigan side will cause them plenty of problems. Wigan WIN @ 13/2 Boylesports - Also Get a £50 Free Bet when you Register! Wigan +1 EH @ 9/5 Bet365 - Also Get a £200 Free Bet when you Register!

Re: FA Cup Semi-Finals > April 12th & 13th 4pts Wigan vs Arsenal - Both teams to score 10/11 William Hill Arsenal’s form has been very patchy in recent times and they haven’t always handled pressure well this season but in their defence they have gone very well in this competition so far this term. Wigan have shown a couple of times in this campaign that they have no fear for anyone and that is likely to be the case once again here. My gut tells me Arsenal will edge this one but I believe both sides will score before this semi final is decided. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-arsenal-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-the-first-semi-final

Re: FA Cup Semi-Finals > April 12th & 13th 2pts Sheffield United to beat Hull 19/4 Bet365 Sheffield United have enjoyed being the underdogs in this competition so far and they have a young side who will enjoy the wide open spaces of Wembley. As long as the occasion doesn’t get to them I think they have every chance here against a Hull side who aren’t the most free scoring of sides without Shane Long. It would be fitting if Nigel Clough can win the only competition his father failed to win and he can take a step closer with victory here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-vs-sheffield-united-betting-sheffield-united-can-surprise-hull-at-wembley

Re: FA Cup Semi-Finals > April 12th & 13th I ended up taking wigan +1 live which paid out, but I also took DNB and 1x2. Dissapointed he took Macmanaman off, that guy had an amazing game in FA cup final last year as well and was having a great game again, having done much more than just draw the penalty. Arsenal seem to be dominating now.

Re: FA Cup Semi-Finals > April 12th & 13th

4pts Wigan vs Arsenal - Both teams to score 10/11 William Hill Arsenal’s form has been very patchy in recent times and they haven’t always handled pressure well this season but in their defence they have gone very well in this competition so far this term. Wigan have shown a couple of times in this campaign that they have no fear for anyone and that is likely to be the case once again here. My gut tells me Arsenal will edge this one but I believe both sides will score before this semi final is decided. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wigan-vs-arsenal-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-the-first-semi-final
Well done Kevshat! Congrats !