Sunderland v Crystal Palace > Saturday March 15th

Re: Sunderland v Crystal Palace > Saturday March 15th I am a bit concerned that no one has put forward Sunderland in this match(Max bet allready for me) I can't see how Sunderland are odd's against here, it is a must win game and they have proved in their cup runs that they can prepare and perform under this sort of pressure. They have a very experienced squad many of whom have been together for some time. I think there are at least 5 teams worse than them in the league. Palace are woeful, probably worse than Fulham and are lucky in my opinion to have half the points they have so far. Some of their ball possession stats are so low it's scary and even then most of that possession is in their own half. Pretty sure the Palace plan will be to stop Sunderland getting 3 points and less than 2.5 goals may be an option, but my money is already down and I am more than happy. 10pts Sunderland. Is this my first ever football tip???????

Re: Sunderland v Crystal Palace > Saturday March 15th Breaking Team News - Sunderland v Crystal Palace (15:00 GMT) After making six changes for last weekend's FA Cup trip to Hull, Gus Poyet reverts to a more familiar XI, with just two alterations to the League Cup final side defeated by Manchester City, as Liam Bridcutt and Steven Fletcher come in for Lee Cattermole and Jack Colback. Sunderland starting XI: Mannone, Bardsley, Alonso, O'Shea, Brown, Bridcutt, Ki, Larsson, Johnson, Borini, Fletcher Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis goes in search of a second Premier League away win this term by making two changes from the 1-0 loss to Southampton as Thomas Ince and Adrian Mariappa come in for Dean Moxey and Jason Puncheon. Crystal Palace starting XI: Speroni, Mariappa, Dann, Delaney, Ward, Bolasie, Digkacoi, Jedinak, Ledley, Ince, Murray.