BBOTD > Sunday March 9th

Naas 5:00 - Woodlands Park 100 Club Leinster National Handicap Chase(Grade B) 3m I am not ultra-confident about anything in this race to be honest but I think the Willie Mullins trained Up The Beat deserves a small bet at the prices as 10/1 is far too big if he comes back to anywhere near his best form. Paul Townend has won 8 of his last 20 rides here at Gowran Park for the champion trainer and if Ruby was on this horse I reckon it would be a lot shorter. This gelding is still very lightly raced for a 9 year old having only had 10 career runs so there is room for improvement. He went off a fancied 8/1 chance for the Kim Muir at Cheltenham in 2012 and he ran a creditable 4th so if he can bring that form to the table tomorrow he will look a big price. Up The Beat WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/leinster-national-betting-up-the-beat-looks-a-big-price-for-willie-mullins

Re: BBOTD > Sunday March 9th Trainer M.Jefferson sends out just the one runner for MR, the 6yr old gelding will find it tough to get the better of the C.Longsdon runner BUT if the selection has improved any amount in the last 99 days he might give the jolly a wee race. Malcolm can be a shrewd trainer when it comes to hand picking races and his choice with this fellow looks another well thought out plan, jockey B.Hughes gets the leg up for the 3rd time and has won on him before, Fav to beat but a chance is given. 14:10 Market Rasen - Pair of Jacks. 1pt Win Bet @ SP ?Have a nice Sunday.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.