National Hunt Racing > Saturday March 8th

Sandown 3:15 - William Hill Imperial Cup Handicap Hurdle(Grade 3) (1) 2m 110yds Daryl Jacob has a good record when he rides for Paul Nicholls here at Sandown so Vibrato Valtat has to come here with a big chance. He was a close 2nd to Three Kingdoms at Kempton back in December, 18 lengths clear of the remainder. He then went on to Exeter last time out and beat Tiqris comfortably so he looks an improving horse. The value for me in this race though has to be the Richard Lee trained Gassin Golf who is stepped back to his ideal trip tomorrow. He is a strong travelling sort running off a very nice weight with a very tough jockey on his back and I think he has every chance of a place at least. I think the Gary Moore trained Knight Of Pleasure can also run a big race at long odds. Gassin Golf - 1 Point each-way @ 14/1 Coral Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/imperial-cup-betting-gassin-golf-has-a-major-chance-dropped-back-in-trip

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday March 8th

4.25 Sandown Sound Investment 4/5 Bet365 BOG
Sound Investmest put in an improved performance lto at Taunton to trouch Massena which was on a 4 timer by 23lengths. This opposition is weaker and if negotiating the fences will win again.
10 Points win Sound Investment 4/5 Bet365 BOG
4.45 Gowran Abbey Lane Evs Paddy Power BOG
This is a 2 horse race and although well beaten by Moscow Mannon lto at Naas Abbey Lane looks the one here given that Operating has gone a bit backwards seemingly.
10 Points win Abbey Lane evs Paddy Power BOG 1.55 Ayr Moonshine Lad SP
Moonshine Lad is in a different league to I Need Gold and with his stable amongst the winners again will win easily here bar a fall.
10 Points win Moonshine Lad SP 4.50 Ayr Man With Van 5/2 BetFred BOG
Foward Flight won a poor race eased down at Sedgefield last week but will need to improve again to cope with Man With Van who won a better race than this lto at Fairyhouse. Last into the straight he quickened up well close home to win easily and looks a horse of considerable promise.
10 Points win Man With Van 5/2 BetFred BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.