Sky Bet League 1 > March 4th & 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 4 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sheffield United v Peterborough United (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Colchester United v Rotherham United (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crawley Town v Stevenage (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 5 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Coventry City v Walsall (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > March 4th & 5th Colchester has a bad form lately, and they have some missings Drey Wright (knee), Josh Thompson (ankle) and Alex Gilbey (hamstring) will miss the match. They conceded 7 times and scored 2 times in their last 5 matches. Rotherham has no missings for the match, they are in a good form. They didnt loose in their last 9 matches 7wins 2 draws. They are one of the best away teams in the league. My bet is Rotherham to win odds 2 @marathonbet. I stake 7/10 units on this bet. GL

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > March 4th & 5th Those players are not of much significance at all. Wright and Thompson been out all season pretty much. Gilbey is a squad player. Watt returns from suspension and he is important for them. Rotherham flying but are too short to win this one. Colchester definitely capable of taking something. Got a draw at Rotherham earlier in the season. Strong overs stats for Rotherham and thats the best bet in this game for me.

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > March 4th & 5th First of all i go put my 3Teams Multiplay Sheff Utdv Peterborough Sheff Utd *Draw no Bet* 1.75 Colchesterv Rotherham Over 2.5 Goals 1.72 Crawley Townv Stevenage BothScore 1.80 3/10 Units Sheff Utdv Peterborough Sheff Utd *Draw no Bet* 1.75 Sheff in the last 4 games only conceded 1 draw agains Brandford, and won 3 games ( last 2 games won 3-0 and 2-0 ) Peterborough lost last game out of home against Crawley town for 1-0 After that i think that home team have alot of game at home and if t win this game tonight they go from 12 to 10 position on the table, Petergorough have some problem away from home last 4 games 2 win 2 lost Colchesterv Rotherham Over 2.5 Goals 1.72 Bothteam like to score last 4 games bothteams score in 3 of the 4 games, and i think that Rotherham will score more that 1 goal at this game Crawley Townv StevenageBoth Score 1.80 This is a hard game to bet, but after see some stats i think this game go be a 1-0 or 1-1 is very tiet but both score is the correct bet for me

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > March 4th & 5th

First of all i go put my 3Teams Multiplay Sheff Utdv Peterborough Sheff Utd *Draw no Bet* 1.75 :ok Colchesterv Rotherham Over 2.5 Goals 1.72 :@ Crawley Townv Stevenage BothScore 1.80 :ok 3/10 Units Sheff Utdv Peterborough Sheff Utd *Draw no Bet* 1.75 Sheff in the last 4 games only conceded 1 draw agains Brandford, and won 3 games ( last 2 games won 3-0 and 2-0 ) Peterborough lost last game out of home against Crawley town for 1-0 After that i think that home team have alot of game at home and if t win this game tonight they go from 12 to 10 position on the table, Petergorough have some problem away from home last 4 games 2 win 2 lost Colchesterv Rotherham Over 2.5 Goals 1.72 Bothteam like to score last 4 games bothteams score in 3 of the 4 games, and i think that Rotherham will score more that 1 goal at this game Crawley Townv StevenageBoth Score 1.80 This is a hard game to bet, but after see some stats i think this game go be a 1-0 or 1-1 is very tiet but both score is the correct bet for me
Unluck Colchesterv Rotherham dont produce the goals that i was waiting, Colchesterv have 1 goal canceled at 36m, that goals was the Key of the game, because i believe that Rotherham will fight to the lest min. Crawley score 1-1 at 90 was sweet :) And Sheff 2 Nil no problems

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > March 4th & 5th England / League 1 / Coventry City vs Walsall / Total Goals - 1st Half - Over 1.5 @ 2.875 Bookie: Marathonbet Coventry has been involved in goalless games recently. I expect Coventry to get back to scoring as they can, that is why I chose to bet on over 1.5 @ 1st Half.

Re: Sky Bet League 1 > March 4th & 5th

England / League 1 / Coventry City vs Walsall / Total Goals - 1st Half - Over 1.5 @ 2.875 Bookie: Marathonbet Coventry has been involved in goalless games recently. I expect Coventry to get back to scoring as they can, that is why I chose to bet on over 1.5 @ 1st Half.
LOSS