National Hunt Racing > Sunday March 2nd

Leopardstown 4:20 - Carrickmines Handicap Chase(Grade B) 2m5f This is an ultra competitive handicap and every horse will be trying for it's life but I think the Peter Fahey trained He'llberemembered deserves a bet here at 6/1, I had him as the 7/2 favourite on my own tissue. He is 2/3 (67%) here at Leopardstown, won this race last year, enjoys a bit of cut in the ground and has a very good 5 pound claimer on board. He also won a tougher handicap last time out, travelling really strongly coming to the final couple of fences. The horse I feel can give him most to do is the Ted Walsh trained Colbert Station as I think it is significant that Tony McCoy is coming over to Ireland for two rides. It will be interesting to see where JP McManus's money goes with three runners in the race. He'llberemembered - 2 Points WIN @ 6/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.horse-racing.org/carrickmines-handicap-chase-he-llberemembered-loves-it-here-at-leopardstown

Re: National Hunt Racing > Sunday March 2nd 3.50 Leopardstown Moscow Mannon 11/8 BetVictor BOG Moscow Mannon jumped and traveled well at Naas lto before drawing right away to beat Abbey Lane easily and a repeat will yield dividends again. Mallowney was disappointing for me the last day being readily brushed aside by Bright New Dawn at Navan and maybe that is as good as he is? 10 Points win Moscow Mannon 11/8 BetVictor BOG 3.20 Leopardstown Art Of Payroll 13/8 Paddy Power BOG Art Of Payroll was severely hampered here lto before finishing 4th to Never Enough Time just behind Star or Aragon. Hughes's horses were very in and out then and as he is much better off at the weights with the 3rd horse and the fact that the stable is now firing again leads me to believe that he will win today. 10 Points win Art Of Payroll 13/8 Paddy Power BOG