Projectreborn's £50 to £5000 Challenge

DarthNiloc

The challenge is simple - Turn £50 into £5000. The rules are also simple - One bet a day, staking 10% of the bank each time unless we hit a rough patch. Then the stake multiplier comes into effect until the bank is restored. Simple enough? All selections will be posted here around midday. Right then - Let's kick this off with our first selection... Wolves to beat Port Vale @ 1.40 - £5.00

Re: Projectreborn's £50 to £5000 Challenge Cheers kevsul. Not much I really fancy today and it's not a market I like to get involved in too much but it looks like a good value bet to me so.... Feyenoord vs Ajax Over 2.5 @ 1.65 - £5.20 Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Re: Projectreborn's £50 to £5000 Challenge Not much going on today thats grabbing my attention. John Higgins looks the favourite though in his match against Mark King. He was available at 1.65 earlier but connection problems meant I took it at the beginning of in play instead.... John Higgins to beat Mark King @ 1.40 in play - £5.54 Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Re: Projectreborn's £50 to £5000 Challenge Quite a few potential selections today. I think we'll go with tennis and the following selection... Nadia Petrova to beat Silvia Soler-Espinosa @ 1.40 - £6.11 Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Re: Projectreborn's £50 to £5000 Challenge Was tempted by the snooker again today until I notices this price on what I think should be an easy enough draw.... Urszula Radwanska to beat Aleksandra Woznuak @ 1.66 - £6.11 Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk