BBOTD Saturday 1st March

Lodge

Re: BBOTD Saturday 1st March 4.00 - Lingfield - Addictive Dream 1pt @ 11/1 BetVictor Cracking sprint handicap with many of these running in the same race last weekend won by Even Stevens. I do however feel Addictive Dream is the one to be on this week, despite finishing behind Even Stevens, Silken Express and Ubetterbegood. He certainly didn’t get the run of the race, having to be restrained early after not being able to get a prominent position, this led to him having to come extremely wide and conceding a lot of ground to most of his rivals. He was only beaten a couple of lengths but has a swing in the weights with the 3 ahead of him and i’d expect him to have every chance of reversing the form. He's well drawn on the inside, which gives him the opportunity to get a good early position. He likes the course and won here back in November over 6f, following that up with a C&D 2nd off this mark behind the useful Forest Edge. In fairness Ubetterbegood suffered a similar fate last time so i considered him too. Having been left too much to do from a long way back he should go well also at a fair price, i just have a slight preference for Addictive Dream who at 11/1 looks worth chancing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.