Aston Villa v Norwich City > Sunday March 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Norwich City (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Norwich City > Sunday March 2nd 4pts Villa to beat Norwich 23/20 William Hill Norwich look no better than abject on the road under Chris Hughton. Their tactic seems to be to keep things tight and if they can nick a goal at the other end fantastic but there’s no other plan. Villa aren’t pulling up any trees at the minute but the one thing they do offer is some attacking flair and that could be the difference here. Paul Lambert will have his side up for this game against his former club and while I wouldn’t necessarily call Villa value in this match I do think they’ll win it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-norwich-betting-villa-can-take-advantage-of-norwich-s-travel-problems

Re: Aston Villa v Norwich City > Sunday March 2nd It is pretty straightforward for me. A fixture at the bottom of the table, where the away side is struggling to score goals. Home side has improved its defense last 5 games. Villa are in a 4 game no win streak and will be getting into another. They will be playing City, Utd, and Chelsea in the next 4 games. This might be their last chance to pick up some fresh points in the upcoming month. 1X double chance looks certain to me. HW at evens seems reasonable.