BBOTD Saturday 22nd

cpo

2.55 Newcastle - Sun Cloud 1pt win @ 8/1 PaddyPower I really like Sun Cloud here who looks to be progressing nicely as a chaser. He appears to be getting better with every run and better every time he is stepped up in trip. I don't think tomorrows trip will be a problem given how well he travelled and stayed on over 3m6f at Catterick last time out when bolting up. He is up 12lbs in a better race but there could be much more to come from him. Ground conditions will be no problem and he is one of many that come into the race in good form. Trainer shows a very good level stakes profit at the track.

Re: BBOTD Saturday 22nd You never know what you get these days with trainer M.Johnston, some of his horses have a habit of turning up with what would appear to be with a new engine, he sends out four runners for Lingfield and i'll take a wee stab in the dark with his runner that has been off the course for 134 days, its one of they animals that could have been given a new engine, the 4yr old chestnut has a good sire and if he can keep out of trouble might have a wee chance, A.Kirby gets the leg up for the first time and makes the trip for only the two rides. 3:30 Lingfield Pk - Sennockian Star. 0.5 E/w Bet @ 16/1 Betfred & Paddy Power - ''BOG''

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.