** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Super League 2014 - Round 1

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 13 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v St Helens (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull FC v Catalans Dragons (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Bulls v Castleford Tigers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hull KR v Leeds Rhinos (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salford Red Devils v Wakefield Wildcats (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Widnes Vikings v London Broncos (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]130.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 1 Thursday night preview: 3pts St Helens to beat Warrington 7/4 Paddy Power I’m not sure Warrington will be as consistent this season as they were last. They lack a little bit of creativity in Briers’ absence and that is where St Helens can pounce. Luke Walsh makes up for a lot of the shortcomings they had in the halves last season and he can lead a solid set of forwards and good backs around the park and guide his side to an opening round win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-st-helens-betting-saints-can-start-off-with-a-win-at-warrington

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 1 I think it's going to be Saints big new pack that make all the difference tonight, they've added some size and I expect James Roby to benefit massively from this. He didn't have the best of seasons last year, missing a lot of it through injury and I think this is his year to shine behind a pack that's got a lot of go forward in it. His last two tries have come at the Halliwell Jones stadium, his only try last season and a 2012 play off game. James Roby anytime scorer 4/1 @ Ladbrokes

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 1 Top shout again Ronnie :ok. Friday preview: 4pts Catalans (+8) to beat Hull FC Evs Stan James Both sides will blood new talent in this match and it will be interesting to see how Hull FC get on under Lee Radford. I’ve a feeling they could start slowly but given Catalans’ renowned travel struggles I think I’ll take the Frenchmen with an eight point start rather than the straight win just to be on the safe side. In Escare, Bosc, Pryce and Dureau they have enough game changers to stay within eight of a potentially inconsistent Hull side. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-fc-vs-catalans-dragons-betting-french-side-can-stay-close-in-season-opener

Re: Super League 2014 - Round 1 Morgan Escare was a try machine last year scoring 19 in 20 matches including one in each of the 3 games against Hull, helping the Dragons to do the double over them in the league. He's been given back his full back position ahead of Brent Webb and he'll be used a lot coming through the line on the link and will hopefully find a gap to get over the try line. Morgan Escare anytime scorer 11/8 @ Skybet And as the odds are a bit shorter than I like I'll also take him as 1st away tryscorer Morgan Escare 1st away tryscorer 11/2 @ Skybet