West Bromwich Albion v Fulham > Saturday February 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Fulham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Fulham > Saturday February 22nd Fulham got a new Coach, Felix Magath. Fulham played two good last games against ManU and Liverpool. WBA just won 3 Home games this season. In point of the new coach effect i will take DNB Fulham. Odds 3.3 @ Tipico

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Fulham > Saturday February 22nd I don't see value in any of these two sides. WBA at just 1,8 around is no way near value at all even though they are hosting Fulham who are bottom of the table and have installed Magath as their new coach. West Brom have won just 4 matches at all. Fulham on the other hand have signed Magath, a coach famous for toturing their players in training until they collapse, with his nickname being Quälix, which says it all. Let's see how the players adopt to him. Definitely a match to stay away from.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Fulham > Saturday February 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable' date=' width: 617"] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Fulham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Hi! Has anyone of you got experience with odds in games on exact results? But as you bet on the final result, I've no idea about the odds. The idea is rather interesting remembering the magic match of 2001, England - Germany: 5 -1. Any idea?

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Fulham > Saturday February 22nd W.B.A - Fulham Bet: Fulham + 0.5 @ 2.21 (Pinnacle) (6/10) Two teams that are in big danger considering going into 2nd league. W.B.A has won ONE game out of the last 17 games! Fulham has won three out of the last 18 games. However the main reason for my pick is that firstly I don't see W.B.A. as a big favorite here in this match just looking at the past games and both teams playstyle. Then also taking in condition, that Fulham has done a lot lately to be sure to get out of the bottom : Mitroglou, Holtby, Heitinga, Kvist and Dempsey all were bought/lent in the winter break. And they changed their coach. The new coach is Felix Magath. He is a german coach that had a lot of sucess in the past in the Bundesliga but has let's call it a "special" style of training. The players hate him after about 2-3 months as he's brining them to their limits within each training. However I think that this is actually not the worst for the team in their current situation and with the new signings they are surely able to improve their gamestyle. Fulham will miss Amorebieta, Briggs and probably Mitroglou i nthe match against W.B.A. Steklenburg is likely to return but probably not already for the first line up. However as nobody knows yet what exactly Magath wants to do with the club, the line up and the tactic it is hard to tell how big these injuries influence the line up. W.B.A on the other side without Anelka, Popov and Yacob. A good value pick in my opinion.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Fulham > Saturday February 22nd Read that Magath believes Saturday's fixture at West Brom is "probably the most important game in this club's history". "We are not in a time to develop something, only to make points. We are behind others. It's not enough for us to draw, we have to win”, said Magath. Fulham have not lost any of their last six Premier League games against West Brom (W3, D3), Magath has already called the Fulham squad in for extra training sessions and I think there’s a chance that the new coach effect will work better for Fulham than West Brom with Pepe Mel still searching for his first victory. Fulham DNB (7/10) LINE-UPS - West Brom v Fulham (1500 GMT) West Brom: Foster, Billy Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell, Amalfitano, Morrison, Mulumbu, Brunt, Berahino, Thievy. Subs: Sinclair, Myhill, Anichebe, Dorrans, Vydra, Gera, Dawson. Fulham: Stekelenburg, Riether, Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Dejagah, Parker, Sidwell, Richardson, Holtby, Rodallega. Subs: Riise, Kvist Jorgensen, Kasami, Stockdale, Mitroglou, Burn, Tankovic.