BBOTD Thursday 13th

cpo

4.30 Meydan - Variety Club 1pt win @ 5/2 Bet365 I don't know too much about South African racing but I think it's fair to say this fellow is pretty smart. He was thought good enough to make his debut in a grade 1 event where he finished 2nd. Since that race he has won every race he has contested which has included 3 grade 1's. He has been doing his winning mostly over 1m with 1 win coming over 7f. He goes well fresh so the break isn't a worry. By the manner of his wins, I would suggest he should prove very tough to beat in this. The only stumbling block could prove to be the surface, but I will take my chances that he handles it.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 13th Kempton 7:10 The Michael Blake trained Able Dash looks an interesting runner in this contest having his first run for the yard. The breeding line alone is a cause to stand up and look at this horse as he is a half brother to Veiled who won at Royal Ascot. He was an expensive purchase having cost 95,000 Guineas and although he has shown absolutely nothing in three starts to date, I always look out for a horse that has been given three runs and is then put straight into a low grade handicap. A lot of trainers do this to make sure they get a nice low mark so that they can make a nice payday out of it. Blake's horses are in very good shape at the moment, he has been getting winners over the jumps and Kingscote is a good jockey booking. Able Dash WIN @ 10/1 Bet365

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.