Stoke City v Swansea City > Wednesday February 12th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v Swansea City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stoke City v Swansea City > Wednesday February 12th Stoke to beat Swansea 2.72 @ Betfair Odds are too high on Stoke in my opinion. There is no way they should be more than 2.3 for this game. Stoke are impressive at home with 5 wins, 5 draws and only 2 defeats. Stoke are in decent form having picked up a good point at Southampton on Saturday and beaten Man Utd the week before. Swansea comfortably beat Cardiff 3-0 in Monk's first game in charge so they'll be confident going into this one. However, their away form has been poor this season with a record of 3 wins, 2 draws and 7 defeats. They have also only managed to score 8 goals in their 12 away games. Tight home win for me.

Re: Stoke City v Swansea City > Wednesday February 12th Agree with everything THFC84 said, got on at 2.58 earlier in the week but am going in again at this price.. Stoke are actually a decent team at home getting results out of City, Utd, Chelsea, Everton and not shaming themselves against Liverpool. Swansea have won just 1 out of last 9 away games and that was against Fulham. Stoke -0.5 @2.58 Betfair and now Stoke DNB @1.87 Betfair are the bets

Re: Stoke City v Swansea City > Wednesday February 12th Odds for guest are going quite strongly down, it is the wind effect or the coach syndrome effect?Or someone knows something? This last case does not like me for this event; at least in PL. Probably it is a very balanced game (at least in prematch and odds) and people are going for the draw and away choice. Must be said that Swansea will have an hell of a schedule in terms of meetings with Fa cup and Naples coming also. Stoke will have 2 very hard games coming and this is the most winnable for them at home (even if they will not have fear of Gunners). So i stay away, but put a bazooka against my face to force me bet, and i will place anyway some stakes on Potters!