Hull City v Southampton > Tuesday February 11th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Southampton (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.98 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hull City v Southampton > Tuesday February 11th I'm going for a punt on a home win. Southampton have been awesome and a breath of fresh air this season but now they have secured premier league football for another season they may turn their attention to the cup game at the weekend as they have nothing else to really play for in the league. With this in kind I expect them to rest a few big players to keep them fresh and this could work out well for Hull who I have been impressed with. They have added Long and Jelavic in the window who have given the whole squad a boost and I believe they can take all 3 points tonight. Small stakes on home win @ 9/5