Starting my first thread - Inspired by Stribs' - No Red Cards

broughtonblue

Hello all, been lurking for a few days and doing a lot of reading around here and the Strategies section and I have finally decided to start my own thread. I have been inspired by this http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/146321-No-Red-Cards and I am going to attempt the same feat in going from £50 to £400 in the hope of having enough to buy me a project car to keep me busy during the summer months. (For anyone interested in cars I am looking at a MK1 Mazda MX5 to be a track toy or even a daily driver first when the weather is nice and track it after the summer ;) ) so I have pulled the stats from here as Stribs did: http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/premier-league/suenderkartei/wettbewerb_GB1.html and will be starting with this Saturdays games. I would advise you don't follow me as this is the first time I've done something like this but we all have to start somewhere eh! I will be having a points limit of 90 (to get this I did the league avg x2 roughly) between the 2 teams playing (will post total points per team in next post) Picks for this weekend: Arsenal v Liverpool (46+33=79) Crystal Palace v WBA (41+46=87) Norwich v Man City (43+45=88) Man Utd v Fulham (54+33=87) Wish me luck! I will also do paper picks for the championship and write them here, if it goes well this week then I will include them next week... but for all I know I may not get past this week :(

Re: Starting my first thread - Inspired by Stribs' - No Red Cards Hi, Broughtonblue, :welcome to the forum, hope you'll enjoy here! :ok I liked Stribs' thread, too, it was exciting! Good luck with your selections, but they look a bit unsafe to me - Stribs' cut off value was 60, and all your selections are far above that mark... :\

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.