** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Premier League - Outright bets

kevshat

Re: Premier League - Outright bets Tournament preview: 3pts R.Barneveld Top 4 finish 9/4 Boylesports I’ve just got a sneaky feel that Raymond Barneveld might go ok this year. Barneveld had an excellent Premier League campaign last season where he finished second in the league table and he has already begun 2014 with some form having made the quarter finals in Germany playing some good darts along the way. He didn’t do a whole lot wrong in the World Championship either and while I don’t think Barneveld is at the level of the top two I see no reason why he can’t go better than the rest of the 9/4 on him making the semi finals looks particularly appealing. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/premier-league-darts-betting-barneveld-can-make-the-semis-again

Re: Premier League - Outright bets Most 180s preview: 4pts A.Lewis Most 180s 5/2 Ladbrokes Adrian Lewis is the heaviest 180 hitter in the game and he’s been in the form over the last 9 months to really do some damage in this tournament. Even when he plays badly in terms of results at the minute he’s hitting a lot of 180s and that isn’t going to change in this tournament. He will need to score heavily to keep up with this company and that’s exactly what he does so at 5/2 I like the former world champion to hit the most 180s in this tournament. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/premier-league-darts-betting-lewis-can-power-in-the-most-180s-over-the-season

Re: Premier League - Outright bets Bottom two preview: 3pts D.Chisnall Bottom two finish 9/4 Boylesports I have the bottom two this season as Wes Newton and Dave Chisnall and I think the latter is good value for relegation. We saw in one of the biggest matches of his career in the World Grand Prix final back in October that he can freeze on the big occasion and he has nine of them here. We know he can’t be relied on to hit doubles and the one sided nature of his exit in the German Darts Championship at the weekend spoke volumes on how he could struggle this year. There may be the odd win for Chisnall but I don’t think he has the consistency on his finishing to ensure he’s here for the second half of this campaign. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/premier-league-darts-betting-dave-chisnall-faces-the-halfway-chop-on-his-debut