** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Bundesliga III > February 7th - 10th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Energie Cottbus v SV Sandhausen (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v FSV Frankfurt (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v FC Erzgebirge Aue (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Kaiserslautern v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Union Berlin v Dynamo Dresden (12:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Köln v SC Paderborn 07 (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arminia Bielefeld v FC St. Pauli (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v FC Ingolstadt 04 (12:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 10 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]TSV 1860 München v Fortuna Düsseldorf (19:15 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga III > February 7th - 10th Duisburg away at Chemnitz DNB 2.38 @BetVictor medium stake My favourite game before i heard of the injuries from Duisburg. There are two players out, both can be filled with nearly same good players... Duisburg showed two pretty last games. They got one point away against Regensburg, and they have beaten RB Leipzig at home last week. They have one of the best teams in the third league, but they didn't showed the potential in every match in the first half of the season. They are four games unbeaten and the last two games showed, that the can beat everyone in this league. Chemnitz lost there two games this year with 0-3 away at Heidenheim, no comment, no shame. But they lost the second game home against Regensburg with 3-0. And i think this two massiv defeats will take pressure to them. They are on the 17th place and before the season everybody talks about 2nd or 3rd place. They are in big trouble and i don't think they can get three point here. Preußen Münster away at Holstein Kiel DNB 2.25 @ BetVictor high stake Last week they f****** my stake when they last 0-1 at home against Wehen. They were the better team, the only problem in the last games was, that they didn't scored. They did a nice game and showed a great performance but they nearly need 200 minutes for one goal. But i stay at them with my opinion. They signed well last month and they played good before the break. Holstein Kiels last Home win was in August 2013. They also did no other win, just one away against Saarbrücken. 17 games one win. They didn't scored last 2 games too. I think Preußen can get 3 points here, but if they miss all chance there should be a 0-0 game. DNB nice Value. Saarbrücken away at Osnabrück @ 5.3 Tipico small stake Saarbrücken signed nearly a whole new team in the winter, they signed so many players, that the coach Sasic have to form them fast. They signed many players who played in the first or second league before. I think here we could see the surprise of the day in the third german league. Osnabrück drawn the last game against Hansa Rostock away. They got 2 penaltys, 1 scored, they got two lucky red cards for the opponents. After the 41. Minute they were 11 against 9. They were so bad, i've never seen a team that creates only 1 real chance in the second half, with two more players. The injuries and suspensions are not really serious if you look at both teams. Stuttgarter Kickers away at Vfb Stuttgart II @ 2.4 Unibet high stake This game there is no away team, both are playing in the same Stadium the GAZI Stadium, near to the Mercedes-Benz Arena from Vfb Stuttgart. It is a big derby in Stuttgart, but there is one problem for Vfb II, there will be no fans from the "homeside", the first team will play at the same time Home against Augsburg. The GAZI Stadium will be full of the fans from Stuttgarter Kickers, so this will be a Home game for the Kickers. Vfb II showed two good last games against Hansa Rostock at home and against Saarbrücken away. There midfielder Khedira should play for the first team this day. It doesn't matters to show the home records of those teams, i just wanna say Kickers won their last 5 at home. They are in a very good performence these days, not like in the first match this season, when they lost 2-0 against Vfb II. Last season they beat the little VfB 4-1 and 3-0. I think the Kickers will win this game because it's a home game for them, its a derby, they are the more motivated team, and they showed the better performence last games.

Re: Bundesliga III > February 7th - 10th Result of the matchday -1 Stake Preußen lost 3-0 against a very bad team...unbelievable for me. But now i know what to do with them next... Kickers dominated the game and bet won Duisburg 0-0 money back Saarbrücken now surprise here...