ew multiples with bet365

Does anyone know how the ew football multiples work on bet365? I tried to use their chat support but there is a big queue I placed a multiple ew I can see that it splits the bet into 2 parts. Win & EW But the win odds comes to near 1000/1 and then the ew odds come to 25/1 The only thing I am wondering is if the EW odds are variable as in they change based on the results that come in. Or do they use only the EW odds for the EW bet and those are odds set in stone for the EW part? I had taught they change.. for example if one of my each way bets becomes a winner... I would expect that 25/1 will increase. :unsure

Re: ew multiples with bet365 The way EW multiple bets work, unless specified otherwise, is that they're made up of two completely separate bets, one for the win part and one for the place. So, for example, if you place an EW treble then you'll win exactly the same with two winners and a place as with no winners and three places, since in both cases the win treble loses and the place treble wins.