£300.00 to £10,000 staffy's bets.

Ok I have seen some of these before without to much sucess so I thought i would start one myself. I will be laying mainly horses however occasionally i will stray to football and other sports (maybe). The main system I will use is as folows. I will look at the first three favourites in a race according to the racing post. I will then pick one of them which i think will lose. I will then lay that horse on betfair. Simple really. The bets will be posted on here at least 5 minutes before a race but I will try and give mroe notice than that. Any comments please add them or if anyone thinks I am doing this wrong then please let me know. Cheers Staffy. Ps there will not be bets everyday due to work commitments.:ok

Re: £300.00 to £10,000 staffy's bets. Ok now skint. i have not picked that my winners ever before perhaps I should see what i think will lose and back them. Try again next week I think with a starting bank of £500 I like losing money.:@ :spank :@ :spank :wall

Re: £300.00 to £10,000 staffy's bets. :hope good luck mate, One thing, could you not edit the posts with the selections, if you actually where after-eventing you would show a better result, i know :eyes . But for the future ;) Just put the result of the previous bet in the post with the next bet, that way no-one can doubt your integrity :ok

Re: £300.00 to £10,000 staffy's bets. Dear Staffs, I thought I was the only one with the ability to pick losers, (my 'A' Mercedes challenge is a few hundred quid down after 1 week!), so don't despair. I, too, have considered 'doing the opposite' bets - you pick a winner, then lay it, or vice versa.I sometimes lay bets but the odds are not too good. I mainly spread bet, but when wins come along they can be good but the losses can often require a change of underwear. Good Luck, 'keep it up!',(actress, bishop etc.). Spreadman. :hope