Sunderland v Stoke City > Wednesday January 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Stoke City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Wednesday January 29th if i got my facts right stoke have only won twice away in the league the whole season. that's not a record to be proud of and i think sunderland will see this match as a chance to make some distance away from the drop. they are growing much better as squad and results have been better and also performances so they make great value to win this match

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Wednesday January 29th the next two matches they play both at home so they won't have to travel too far.kidderminster are conference side who they play on saturday so i am sure they will rest some players against them. i think four days is plenty time rest before this game next wednesday.

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Wednesday January 29th Sunderland-Stoke City 1 stake 5 @ 2,10 WH Sunderland must gain maximum points from the next3 home games, all winnable on the paper. Team has good confidence and Gus Poyet is giving a nice play to this team finally. Stoke are terrible away and so one might think it is time for them to invert the trend; let's only hope they will do from next matches. Black Cats will have quite hard away schedule visiting Newcastle next and City, will they are receiving Stoke, Hull and Southampton.Then they will have an hell of a schedule with Arsenal away, final of Cup with City and Liverpool away. They have to gain momentum from one of most horrible away team; otherwise relegation will be very probable even if there are 48 pts to be gained yet. No particular missing from neither sides , apart the long term casualties (Etherington Huth Wilkinson for guest, Cuellar and GK Westwood for hosts) Hosts are also scoring regularly will the Potters generally struggle for goals. The risk of the draw is very present; in fact I wiil play the X and look for other few match to combo on, where in my eyes can be City x2 , Chelsea 1 and something else i am still evaluating... Come on the Black Cats!!!!

Re: Sunderland v Stoke City > Wednesday January 29th sunderland have been a lot better under poyet they are a lot more organised in defence and adam Johnson is in form stoke haven't gone forward with hughes (a very overated manager imo) think with home advantage sunderland can get the win tonight