BBOTD > Saturday January 18th

Haydock 3:15 - Peter Marsh Chase (Limited Handicap) (Grade 2) The Venetia Williams trained Katenko will thrive in these heavy conditions and warrants a lot of respect but the real value in the race for me is the Paul Nicholls trained The Minack. If reports are anything to go by, the horse has been training very well at home since his knee injury and with his 100% record fresh he looks a big price off a decent mark. The Minack - 1 Point WIN @ 11/1 Stan James Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/KnC0CK

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 18th A2.25 Get Back In Line 1pt Win 5/1 Betvictor I've spent a while going over this race and had a good luck at Bourne and even rank outsider Kuilsriver but I've finally settled on GBIL. This looks like a typical unexposed Jonjo horse that could be anything but I think I've found an interesting angle or two to suggest that the horse could be on what proves to be a decent mark here. Firstly being by Milan, the horse should love it bottomless and it might be that the ground caught it out last time out rather than its debut handicap mark. A look at the horses previous run when winning what could be a decent race in softer ground looks of interest with the 2nd and 4th franking the form. The handicap marks that those horses won off would suggest that GBIL could be on a decent mark here and with the ground likely to be desperate, this looks a decent bet against some more exposed types.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.