BBOTD > Saturday January 11th

Kempton 1:35 - Williamhill.com Levy Board Tolworth Hurdle (NOVICES') (Grade 1) Barry Geraghty has chosen to ride Josses Hill but I don't think there is much between him and stablemate Royal Boy who looks outstanding value to land this contest under Tony McCoy. If The Liquidator comes out and runs like he did last time out at Cheltenham he should be very hard to beat but the clear value in the field for me is the Henderson outsider and he is worthy of an investment. Royal Boy WIN @ 9/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/1lZ53c5

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 11th 2.40 Kempton - Home Run 1pt win @ 10/1 Bet365 This horse comes in to this race in cracking form having won at Cheltenham and then following that with 2 very good efforts in defeat. The key for me in this race is the testing ground which Home Run relishes. He has an excellent record when encountering testing ground so I would expect a bold show from him considering he is in good form. The Pipe yard have been slow to get going but they have had 2 good winners in the week so fingers crossed Home Run can go well carrying a very low weight.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.