lay me up

hi there all im a new member to this forum hoping to learn a few things, and also get in the action and see what its all about. i will be putting forward my lays for the days racing and recording the profit/ loss figure as we go on, i will be laying to a stake with all winning bets having 5% taken off and settled @ BFSP. the rules well only one for now, the max BFSP is 7.0 so anything above this will not be laid. 2/1 14.30 south, greek islands, £20 lay 18.20 wolv, george fenton, £10

Re: lay me up

hi there all im a new member to this forum hoping to learn a few things, and also get in the action and see what its all about. i will be putting forward my lays for the days racing and recording the profit/ loss figure as we go on, i will be laying to a stake with all winning bets having 5% taken off and settled @ BFSP. the rules well only one for now, the max BFSP is 7.0 so anything above this will not be laid. 2/1 14.30 south, greek islands, £20 lay- no lay over 7.0 18.20 wolv, george fenton, £10- bfsp 5.76, winning lay
+£9.50

Re: lay me up Hi big punt, always interesting to see people laying and how that goes. I've never been really successful with that. Would be even more interesting in the case of the thread for me personally if you would provide some reasoning why you're laying these horses, though. Good luck anyway. :ok