National Hunt Racing > Tuesday December 31st

Aidymac

Punchestown 2:45 The Oliver McKiernan trained Follow The Sign could outrun his big odds in this competitive affair tomorrow. The ground is forecast heavy tomorrow and the gelding has a record of 2-3 on heavy going so he should travel better than most on this ground. He won a maiden hurdle at Fairyhouse in February and then started life in handicap company off a mark of 114. He has not figured since but he is now down to a mark of 109 and the fact Robbie Colgan gets the mount once more is a positive as he was on board for all of the horses best runs. His sole win also came over this trip of 2m 4f and at 20/1 he is worth a bet for me. Follow The Sign WIN @ 20/1 Paddy Power

Re: National Hunt Racing > Tuesday December 31st I'm - 76.25 for the month and it spells out just how bad a christmas it was! I won't go chasing and a little sabatical seems in order as January is usually very difficult. I'll play it by ear though. Great tipping by Aidy and it just goes to show that if you haven't enough time to study form you shouldn't bet. Most of your selections were well worked out, well reasoned and in general yielded great results. Best of luck to you and everyone in 2014!