National Hunt Racing > Friday December 27th

Aidymac

Leopardstown 1:20 - Paddy Power Dial-A-Bet Chase (Grade 1) Now that Benefficient is stepping back to a much more suitable distance of 2m 1f he should be able to run a big race at a good price. The gelding has a record of 2-4-1 over this trip and he clearly loves the course as he has won here two times already. He is also no stranger to landing a race at a big price as he provided two big shocks in the past before. He has plenty of ability and demonstrated this when he beat Dynaste comfortably in the Jewson this year so he looks overpriced to me. Benefficient - 1 Point WIN @ 14/1 Coral Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/paddy-power-dial-a-bet-chase-betting-benefficient-looks-good-value-dropping-down-in-trip

Re: National Hunt Racing > Friday December 27th Leopardstown 1:50 - Paddy Power Future Champions Novice Hurdle (Grade 1) In summary I think Arctic Fire has shown plenty enough ability in his three runs to date to suggest he can land this contest. He did finish behind The Tullow Tank last time out but he was only a length behind and at the prices looks much better value than the other front pair. I don't think the 5/1 will last myself and he is well worth an investment in a race lacking strength in depth. Arctic Fire - 2 Points WIN @ 5/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/future-champions-novice-hurdle-betting-arctic-fire-has-the-potential-to-beat-his-stablemate

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.