BBOTD Thursday 26th Dec - Boxing Day

Merry Christmas folks. Wont have any time to post on boxing day ''tomorrow'' as am one of the Dads that has Christmas day on boxing day, hope that makes sense lol. Anyway, what a days racing with two cracking races at Kempton, the xmas hurdle and the King George, we will all have our own selection for both races but i'll pass on both in my BBOTD. Trainer K.McLintock sends one good horse for Wetherby, they could turn up, win then exit for home, her big 11yr old chestnut gelding is as tough as old boots and has been a wee bit unlucky in some races, he was 2nd here back on the 16th of Oct and never nice seeing a horse getting beat by such a short distance, in his last 10 races he's not been out the top five home and never knows when he's beat, he fully deserves some better fortune, if one or two of the more fancied runners make any mistakes then this fella will be kicking about to punish them, not been on the track for 30 days and trainer Karen McLintock will have him spot on for this Class 4 handicap chase, the selection might be 11 but he''s a sound jumper will get the trip and could start the day off on a high, jockey C O'Farrell is not a bad horseman and a fine choice for Karen, he gets the leg up for the first time and both horse and jockey must have a great sporting chance on taking home a medal of some value. 12:35 Wetherby - Dukeofchesterwood. 0.5 E/W Bet @ SP ​Enjoy your Day, and the very best of Luck.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 26th Dec - Boxing Day Kempton 3:10 - William Hill King George Vi Chase (Grade 1) In summary, I think this is a very open contest and I would not advise a large bet on it but I have gone for a tentative win bet on Long Run who is a much better horse than what we have seen so far this season. He is still only an 8 year old and he simply cannot have lost so much ability in such a short space of time. Kempton is a place he thrives in and lets not forget this is a former Gold Cup winner in the hands of a master trainer. Long Run WIN @ 10/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/king-george-vi-chase-betting-long-run-can-get-back-on-track-on-a-course-he-loves

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.