BBOTD > Saturday December 21st

Aidymac

Ascot 2:25 - Wessex Youth Trust Long Walk Hurdle (Grade 1) I think overall that if all these horses are at their very best that At Fishers Cross will win, but he looked laboured last time out at Newbury and is a woeful price. Reve De Sivola is a thorough stayer, he won this race by 14 lengths last year, finished 4th in the World Hurdle this year and at around the 6/1 mark he is the clear value in the contest for me. Reve De Sivola WIN @ 6/1 Paddy Power Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/long-walk-hurdle-betting-reve-de-sivola-can-put-his-course-form-to-good-use

Re: BBOTD > Saturday December 21st 1425 ascot at fishers cross 4/7 bet365 i would fully expect rebecca curtis gelding to win this,he is the best horse i the race,and i hope he puts his indifferent run last time behind him,and get back to his best form,ive watched that race again and again,and when he made the mistake,i dont think he was ready to win that day, but if he is over that he could win very easily tomorrow

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.