BBOTD Friday 20th December

joeblitz

2.00 Ascot Volnay De Thaix 6/5 Bet365 BOG A wind of change appears to be looming as is every year at this time with Henderson and Curtis winning and Nicholls and King not so much. Volnay De Thaix looked very good on his debut at Kempton sprinting away approaching the last to beat some useful horses. He followed up in an uncompetitive race. Irvine won well at Taunton and followed up here last time out where his main rival pulled like a barge the whole way ruining his chance. On what I have seen though the Henderson horse has a touch of class and will win! 1 Point win for nap purposes Volnay De Thaix 6/5 Bet365 BOG

Re: BBOTD Friday 20th December Ascot !:30 Can't pick my nose at the minute but anyway I do fancy Rio De Sivola in this. I was really impressed with how he jumped on his chase debut, seemed to take the big sticks very well. Rated 122 and gets 5lb allowance for age in this race it's first handicap over fences. Mr McCoy is also booked for the ride and well, what can you say, he has a fantastic strike rate and I expect this to crash in price and win well. 1:30 Ascot Rio De Sivola 1pt win @ 7/4 (paddypower) Posted in wrong thread earlier.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.