Targetsssssss

Was an interesting read going through some of the old threads about what races the big boys will be targeting. Knowing what we know now, what races do you think the big boys will be targeting now. The Supreme - I really like the look of Briar Hill at 10/1 Surly Willie will follow the same route as he did with Champagne Fever!! But got a feeling he won't. Seems to be looking to go for more distance. But whatever race it runs in will be a big big player. Nothing much else I like, not prepared to give West Wizard a chance based on last run. Arkle - Got to be Champagne Fever for me, looking like this is the right race. Class Class act. Champion - Ridiculous race, some worldy horses running. But The New One Vs The Fly for me. MTOY over rated, Our Connor too young. Don't write of Jezki but might not be good enough. Hurricane Fly to win, Amazing horse is going to make up for the shocker of a race 2 years ago. Mares Hurdle- If Annie Power runs, hopefully she will. Quevega will have no chance!! As incredible as Quevega is cannot see her beating the up and coming super star!! I really think Annie Power will be aimed at this race. 5/1 after what she did to Zarkandar is a good price! Neptune- Really cannot work out who will 100% be aimed at this. Apache Stronghold maybe? Ballyalton? Briar Hill? NOT A CLUE [h=3]RSA Chase - Cannot see Champagne Fever being aimed at this surly? Other possible winners? [/h] Queen Mother - Has to be Sprinter Sacre. But what happened to plans of going further? I even heard about possibly being a Gold Cup horse one day! However Simonsig is a CLASS CLASS horse and would not be shocked if he could beat SS. Jewson - Again, cannot see Champagne Fever going for this Arkle has to be first choice! Anyone think the trio of Taquin du Seuil, Oscar Whisky & Don Cossack will be aimed at this? Ryanair - Well if Cue Card gets beat on Boxing day Lump on this! If he wins will 100% go for Gold Cup! Hopefully Simonsig bottles facing Sprinter Sacre and goes for this. Will win it regardless for CC running! World Hurdle - Big Bucks, nothing more nothing less. Will win! I have lumped on at 4/1 now 3s [h=3]Triumph Hurdle - No idea TBH. Anyone got anything they fancy? [/h] [h=3]Albert Bartlett - Willie sounded to me to be aiming Briar Hill at this race, But would be disappointed Has to go for The Supreme IMO. [/h] Gold Cup - Another incredible race, Best to think about this after boxing IMO. I fancy Al Ferof personally. Would love to hear what everyone else thinks?

Unlikely Henderson will put Simonsig in against Sprinter Sacre more likely to see Simonsig in the Ryanair. Mullins runners are difficult to guess targets for, I think Briar Hill will be in the Neptune or Albert Bartlett. Very much a guessing game with which race Mullins will target runners at complicated further by his various owners and in particular giggistown and riccis horses.