** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Flat Racing Monday 16th December

Lodge

5.10 - Wolverhampton - Aqua Ardens @ 8/1 Ladbrokes A horse i followed for a long time and i feel he looks interesting returning to the AW. He lost his way on turf in 2012, and after a good re-appearance on the AW in February he again failed to land a blow on turf untill some good placement and some slack from the handicap allowed him to score twice. He's remained in good heart since though, not being beaten further than 2L in his 3 subsequent starts. Tomorrow will be his first go at this sort of trip on polytrack and his previous efforts on the surface suggest he favours it to turf. He still looks competitively handicapped off this mark (he was placed off this mark in a very competitive handciap at Brighton in Aug) and i feel he's one to go on and have a productive winter on the surface now he's had a short break. George Baker takes the ride in what isnt the most competitive class 5 event and i feel his opening price of 8/1 is too big.

Re: Flat Racing Monday 16th December Also in the 5:10 I've picked out Heezararity, after he shed his maiden tag at the 20th time of asking at the track a couple of weeks backed. He travelled really well and George Baker opted not to use the whip. He was eased at the finish, so there's every chance that he can improve under Adam Kirby, today. The 5yo has an additional entry later in the week which could suggest that the trainer is hopeful of a further win. 8/1 bet victor

Re: Flat Racing Monday 16th December 3:05 Wolverhampton - Odin George Baker has an usually high 2013 strike rate over this 1m6f distance of 8 wins in 13. I thought this may have possibly been because he'd rode the same horse to victory at the distance a number of time but besides Harris Tweed (2 wins), it's been different rides - the other jockeys who line up here languish behind him in the distance stakes. Trainer Don Cantillon won a race on the same day at Wolverhampton last year, which also seems positive and he's on a record of 4 wins in 8 at the track over the last year. He's used Baker once in that period and they were placed. Odin has just had the one race at Wolverhampton which was at the start of the year, with the now banned Eddie Ahern riding. 3/1 skybet