Speedway On Sky Tonight

Peterborough V Oxford + 9.5 (2) 1.75 Bandwin:( Peterborough look as though they are going to be the great unpredictables of the league, they have assembled a real motley crew here! Peter Karlsson is at number one, and a very fine rider he is, but, the likes of Janniro, Kylmakorpi and Sam Ermolenko can all be very inconsistent, Janniro in particular. Ermolenko is now in his mid forties, he can be surprisingly good for his age, and last year he had some guest rides here, and did very well, he does have a strange habit of falling off though, and, for no particular reason! Ales Dryml is usually good for a few points, as is reserve Henning Bager, and this should be a fairly good match for TV. Oxford, who many predicted a good season for, have not started it very well! In their first home match Wolves led for most of the way, and Oxford only avoided a home defeat by two good last races. In the away match against Wolves, they got totally stuffed, and they will be looking for more in this Elite League fixture. Greg Hancock and Billy Hamill should score a few, and, to a lesser extent Travis McGowan and Niels Iversen, however, the key man will be Lukas Dryml, Dryml rode here last season, but never recaptured his old form, and so far this year he hasn't either! But, sooner or later he knows he will have to perform, and, hopefully, tonight he will produce something. Bandw, in my opinion, are being very generous to Oxford with a +9.5, and hopefully that will be enough. I emailed Band W as to why they cancelled my bet last night, I have just this minute got the reply: Dear Sir, Thank you for your email. Bets on this event were originally offered under an incorrect league, the Airtek Trophy. As soon as this came to our attention, we cancelled all bets, set odds to 1.00 and refunded your stake. The event was then relisted under the correct Elite Leauge. This gives me some hope, and I will go back and increase my bet a little. Sky bet have Oxford +4---tricky to say the least,+ 9.5 I like though, betfair just put the handicap up, and they go Oxford +2.5. So, as you can see, B and W's handicap looks very tempting. Speaking of betfair, they do live betting on TV meetings, so, if it's all going to hell, there is always the chance of a saver! B and W, have allowed me a further £15!!! LOL.

Re: Speedway On Sky Tonight I do not usually bother with head to head's, but, unexpectedly I have a few quid in my B and W account. Bager/Lee (Pet) V McGowan/Iversen (Ox)+ 4.5 (2) 1.75 The Peterborough riders are the reserves, they only get 3 programmed rides each, but, can have up to 7. The Oxford pair have 4 programmed rides each, and with a +4.5 have to be the choice. Lee will PROBABLY not score many, Bager may. It looks like they have removed the handicap bet! Centrebet have Oxford + 5.5 1.85

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.