** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Saudi Arabia Pro League > 14th December

Al Nahdha + 0.25 @ 2.075 - bet365 V Al Faisly. Here we have a contest between the bottom placed side and the third place side. Al Nahda have been woeful this season after promotion from the first division, so I can see why the odds are heavily in favour of Al Faisly. However there really isn't much between the two sides judging by the league standings and away from home they aren't that great, while Al Nahdha tend to score a few. With only one win away in their last five I'd back Al Nahdha to take at least a point here.

Al Nahdha + 0.25 @ 2.075 - bet365 V Al Faisly. Here we have a contest between the bottom placed side and the third place side. Al Nahda have been woeful this season after promotion from the first division, so I can see why the odds are heavily in favour of Al Faisly. However there really isn't much between the two sides judging by the league standings and away from home they aren't that great, while Al Nahdha tend to score a few. With only one win away in their last five I'd back Al Nahdha to take at least a point here.
0-0 FT. Half won, half void :ok