** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Winamax - Lucky Friday - €5k to win

teaulc

Lucky_Friday_bandeau_page_670_226_uk.jpg On Friday December 13th 2013, leave your rabbit’s feet and four-leaf clovers at home because it’s the unlucky who could be the biggest winners. Play at least six consecutive Expresso games with the minimum prizepool (x2 multiplier) and you will be invited to play the Lucky Freeroll with €5,000 up for grabs.
  • Monday December 16th at 20:15 CET
  • €5,000 to win
  • 3-handed. Blinds: 10-20. 3 minute levels.

Your starting stack in the Freeroll depends on the number of consecutive Expresso games you play with the minimum prizepool.

[TABLE=class: pricing2]

[TR] [TH]Number of consecutive Expresso games with the minimum prizepool (x2 multiplier)[/TH] [TH]Starting stack for the Lucky Freeroll[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]6[/TD] [TD]500 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]7[/TD] [TD]700 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]8[/TD] [TD]900 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]9[/TD] [TD]1,200 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]10[/TD] [TD]1,600 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]11[/TD] [TD]2,100 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]12[/TD] [TD]2,700 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]13[/TD] [TD]3,600 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]14[/TD] [TD]4,700 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]15[/TD] [TD]6,000 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]16[/TD] [TD]8,000 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]17[/TD] [TD]11,000 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]18[/TD] [TD]14,000 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]19[/TD] [TD]19,000 chips[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=align: center]20[/TD] [TD]25,000 chips[/TD] [/TR]
[/TABLE]

tab-shadowr.png Example: you consecutively play six €1 Expresso with a prizepool of €2 (x2 multiplier) and three €5 Expresso games with a prizepool of €10 (x2 multiplier). You will be registered directly to the Lucky Freeroll taking place on Monday December 16th and start the tournament with 1,200 chips. Only your longest series is taken into account for the Freeroll. A leaderboard shows the longest series of each player. This leaderboard is updated every few hours. Note: it is the start time and not the end time which determines the order in which the Expresso games have been played. Any qualifying players will be automatically registered for the Lucky Freeroll on Monday December 16th at 20:15 CET.

Re: Winamax - Lucky Friday - €5k to win I tried this just after midnight last night. Most of the games ARE at the 2x multiplier, but hitting six consecutively just wasn't happening for me! I think I had 4. Anyway, there are plenty of 4x and 6x prizepools to make this still worthwhile. I know they have to make money overall to pay for the very rare jackpot games (i.e. you're paying a double rake), but the play on there is definitely not the best!