BBOTD > Friday December 13th

Aidymac

Cheltenham 2:10 - Majordomo Hospitality Handicap Chase (Grade 3) Although I certainly do not see Burton Port as the most likely winner of this race, he looks a good deal overpriced on my tissue. He is having his second run for Jonjo O'Neill tomorrow and I think we can expect a much improved horse tomorrow. He clearly needed the run last time out and with the yard banging in big priced winners already this season, I wouldn't rule out the chances of this former Gold Cup 4th place finisher in a Grade 3. Burton Port WIN @ 25/1 Stan James Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/cheltenham-handicap-chase-betting-burton-port-should-strip-fitter-for-jonjo-this-time-around

Re: BBOTD > Friday December 13th 12.30 Cheltenham Oscar Whiskey 10/11 William Hill BOG Wonderful Charm has been very impressive over fences so far and with her stable in form, she will be hard to beat tomorrow but I will give Oscar Whiskey another chance. He didnt jump well fto over fences here when 2nd to Taquin Du Seuil but it was a good race and should have learned. He is getting 8lbs tomorrow from Wonderful Charm and with cleaner jumping, this should prove the telling factor. 1 Point win for nap purposes Oscar Whiskey 10/11 William Hill BOG

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.