Heniek Santa stake to Coral Aspers Xmas Cracker 14th of Decenber (SOLD OUT)

heniek31

• Name: Arkadiusz Sinkiewicz (heniek31)
  • Stake Requested: £100 @ 40 shares of £2.50 ($4.10 today XE).
  • Event/Tournament: Coral Aspers Xmas Cracker in Stratford
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 1%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: December 14/15 2013

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I (Arkadiusz Sinkiewicz) agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. I seem to do much better when I have you guys involve and most of the time bring money back. Lets hope for the good finish of the year. 25k starting stack and 30 mins going to 40 mins on the 2nd day. 25k GTD. Buy in is £250, so I'm selling 40% of the seat. You can send money on Stars (heniek31), 888 (heniek31) or Skrill (ask for my email). Heniek 60% Ooblio 20% paid Rocque 10% paid Dreamkiller 10% paid

Re: Heniek Santa stake to Coral Aspers Xmas Cracker 14th of Decenber (SOLD OUT)

Structure looks good' date=' Hope you smash it Hen :ok[/quote'] It was a good structure Spitvenom, I played last night and came 54th of 131 starters, I never got above 27500 and was card dead for 2 hours after the first break, which against constant raisers with alot of chips is hard. Only 28 went through to Sunday and with 3,275,000 chips in play I didn't think my 14000 I had left after blinds and antes killed me, was going far so I got them in with 77 and was destroyed by QQ. It was a great night all in all. I have wished Hen better luck than I had :)

Re: Heniek Santa stake to Coral Aspers Xmas Cracker 14th of Decenber (SOLD OUT) I'm really sorry, but it didn't work out this time. When you sit at the table with 25k and you see all in and a call in the 3rd hand on the 8 high flop A8 v 77, you know this going to be total crap shot. We had old git who played everything and called most of raises. I think I saw him fold pre flop first time in the 6th level. He was even calling 3-bets with 23, 93, 37, anything. I had AK x4 in the first few levels and got rags on the flop every time. I think in the first 4 levels I won 2 pots. And they were split pots lol. I lost 2 huge pots very early in the game. Hit nut straight on the flop and old git called me all the way to the river and outdrawn me. In other hand I raised with AJ and old git called me with 64. He called me all the way to the river on the board A 4 2 x only to hit 4 on the river. It was just nothing going my way and at 300/600 I was down to 6k :$. Then at 400/800, old git limped in as usual and I shoved for 5k with AJ. He had about 6.5k behind and called me with K9o ffs. But I took it down. I went to dinner break with 12k. 1st hand after dinner break I'm in SB (at 500/1k). Now, BB is not back from the break and it's folded to the button who of course raises to take dead chips. I look down on AJ and shove, knowing I got him. He calls me with Q10. Nothing on the table till Q hits the river. That just summed up my day. Apologies once again :(.

Re: Heniek Santa stake to Coral Aspers Xmas Cracker 14th of Decenber (SOLD OUT) Them old gits, they spoil everything How old you again hen? Sorry man, this game is so hard now, ...young guns, old gits...:rollin Sounds like a frustrating game mate, well played & always next time :clap Unlucky Dreamkiller also, sounds like a forced pushfest after a bit for you. Card dead is hard to deal with, but i see a good PL winner soon, its just not hapened yet, PL FTW :ok

Re: Heniek Santa stake to Coral Aspers Xmas Cracker 14th of Decenber (SOLD OUT)

I'm really sorry, but it didn't work out this time. When you sit at the table with 25k and you see all in and a call in the 3rd hand on the 8 high flop A8 v 77, you know this going to be total crap shot. We had old git who played everything and called most of raises. I think I saw him fold pre flop first time in the 6th level. He was even calling 3-bets with 23, 93, 37, anything. I had AK x4 in the first few levels and got rags on the flop every time. I think in the first 4 levels I won 2 pots. And they were split pots lol. I lost 2 huge pots very early in the game. Hit nut straight on the flop and old git called me all the way to the river and outdrawn me. In other hand I raised with AJ and old git called me with 64. He called me all the way to the river on the board A 4 2 x only to hit 4 on the river. It was just nothing going my way and at 300/600 I was down to 6k :$. Then at 400/800, old git limped in as usual and I shoved for 5k with AJ. He had about 6.5k behind and called me with K9o ffs. But I took it down. I went to dinner break with 12k. 1st hand after dinner break I'm in SB (at 500/1k). Now, BB is not back from the break and it's folded to the button who of course raises to take dead chips. I look down on AJ and shove, knowing I got him. He calls me with Q10. Nothing on the table till Q hits the river. That just summed up my day. Apologies once again :(.
Unlucky Hen, I sympathise mate. I know normally within 30 minutes how my day is going to go and I think you probably felt the same. At least we ended up with a profit from the expenses so not all bad :)

Re: Heniek Santa stake to Coral Aspers Xmas Cracker 14th of Decenber (SOLD OUT) I played this on saturday too, think I saw you in the PL shirt, was going to introduce myself but I was to busy busting. sounds like my table was a bit more conservative unfortunately I was completely card dead, but still the £250 spending money left me up a bit from my £5 investment :D