Golf - Players Championshiop

A. Badderley is good value for a top 5 finish in my opion and 150/1 is avaliable with Betdirect. Ive had a bit on him at 25.00 with Betfair to place. Zach johnson also has good course form and i'm just waiting and hoping that i can get a little better than 12/1 on betfair. Badderley finished in a dead heat for 5th in the Bay Hill recently with Zach Johnson tieing in 8th, i was on both players and managed to make a healthy profit backing them early and laying them in the 3rd round. Obviously laying Badderley was a mistake but i was still up with no chance of losing any money, i do lay quite early because i'm a tightarse and hate to lose. Lets see how we go in this tournament..:hope

Re: Golf - Players Championshiop I am betting on the following for top five finishes mate its a bet I enjoy and lasts the four days if your selections are on form A SCOTT good course form won last year V SINGH very accurate which is needed on this course L DONALD had a break and I think he will do well in the majors this year K PERRY bang in form and top of the % of greens hit stats on pga tour medium stakes with more on vijay as the saver if the others fail to perform.Only need 1 to get placed for a decent profit I also tend to lay off but only if I have taken a really good price and there is room to lock in a decent profit :ok T WIRATCHANT looks the best value for top five in the indonesia tournament where I hope MONTY wins for his masters qualification :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.